Monday, August 4, 2008

Best home treatment for acne scars and bad food to eat when u have acne

The way I've always tackled acne problems is with natural home-made remedies, I've always sworn by natural cures. There are many reasons for this, but I think the main reason is; I don't have any allergies to any remedies, so I know for sure that the remedies won't cause any embarrassing side effects.
Acne is definitely something a Teen doesn't want or need.
Dermabrasion can remove scar tissue. A health professional applies dermabrasion by using an electrical machine. The dermabrasion process removes the top layer of skin. Following use of dermabrasion, the skin becomes very smooth.
carlivalceltauv.blogspot.com
tags: speed cystic acne skin healing, derma e tea tree and e cystic acne, how can i rid acne scars naturally

No comments: