Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Natural remedies for acne

« ...Indeed, the cause of Rosacea as a whole remains unknown. 43-year-old Claire Maloney of Akron, Ohio, who underwent treatment for an acute attack of Rosacea, says that initially, her condition would be aggravated by even minor embarrassment or stress. "At the first sign of trouble, my face would go a fiery red, and because I did not realize I had Rosacea, I thought it mighty odd that I had suddenly started to blush like a schoolgirl at the age of 40," she says....
...You need to know how to treat acne if you are within the ages of 9 and 99 and your face has decided to bloom with a fresh outbreak of acne. What can you do to alleviate this issue? Is all acne treatable the same way? What causes acne? Does the amount of time you spend washing your face affect the severity of your acne? How about the food you eat?...»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...The huge billion dollar companies like Pro Active are NOT the permanent solution to getting rid of your acne for good. As a proven testimony to this - I struggled for FIVE years in my teenage life completely using the WRONG method to curing my acne. Hugely embarrassed, I made regular trips to the dermatologists/doctors almost every other week looking for some way of curing my acne. I NEVER found that solution from the doctors. I'm going let you in on a simple, yet perfect secret that these companies don't want you to know about. The secret is that large, systic acne is a sign of bad bacteria in the pores of the skin. This negative bacteria also affects other areas of the health, but accumulates in the face - revealing in the form of acne....»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: natural acne cures, how long should bactroban be used to treat acne, ways to get rid of acne fast

No comments: