Thursday, October 2, 2008

Acne pimples best prescription

« ...I'm not a fan of acne products, I've used some good ones, but I found natural treatments helped my skin disease more effectively. I've bought my fair share of acne products though, some cheap and nasty ones, and some expensive ones. I'll tell you right now, you have to spend a lot of money for these top products that do help your skin, sure you can buy those cheap acne creams, but will they get rid of your acne? I very much doubt it. So if you want to get rid of your acne that bad, I think it's better to spend that extra bit of money for the top products....
...If you use these 3 effective home remedies consistently, you will soon be rid of your acne marks forever!...»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...For deeper scars autogous fat transfer is a method where the fat is taken from another part of one's own body and injected into the scarred tissue. Here again as the fat will get absorbed into the skin after a year or so the procedure has to be repeated....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: acne scar home remedies, when does acne stop, treat acne scar with natural

No comments: