Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cystic acne by eybrows cause

« ...If you do not like ginger, you can try garlic too. Garlic and ginger belong to the same family and garlic too has similar effects on your body. I have no idea if one of the herbs here is better than the other, but based on my personal experience, ginger and garlic have similar strength in treating acne. I prefer consuming ginger because its taste is much more acceptable to me when consumed in the form of juice. I can add honey, sugar and other flavorings to make it taste better. If you think garlic makes a great juice for you, then you might want to try garlic too. If it is possible, you should drink only pure, fresh ginger or garlic juice for maximum effects....
...3. Don't touch your zits(pimples). Acne patients love to touch their pimples. I remember when I had acne how much I loved to touch them. Touching your zits is not advice able because your hands and fingers carry a lot of dirt and bacteria even though you don't see them....»

«...If your back acne is light to moderate you could use a Regimen. The Regimen works well but remember that it contains benzoyl peroxide and it will have a bleaching effect on any clothing that comes into contact with it. I would suggest wearing white shirts if you plan on using this as your form of back acne treatment....»
Full Text: anihraxlinf.blogspot.com

tags: cetaphil soap helped my adult acne, does hydrocortisone cream help acne redness, easy ways to get rid of teenage acne

No comments: